Favorite Peter Olinto Quotes

Posted on 2/25/2006 by Alan

我在網路上看到美國CFA教學光碟名師的Quotes......還蠻好笑的.........
聽說他都打個一個美金圖案的領帶上課........

"You write, you read it, you remember it, you pass it, and then you forget it"

"Good luck studying, I'm with you. Stay in, go to the library, no fun, no happiness, not going to equate to success. So stay in, be lonely, be bored, break up with your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, just study"

"You dont Wanna Go out to a Bar or at Home Watching TV , You Want to Get your Charter and Go out to Fucking Make Some Money"

我覺得這些Quotes還真貼切......

I forgot most of the stuff I learned even if I just studied it few weeks ago. I feel very bored and lonely. I haven't been to a bar for a long time because I want to get my chater and fucking make some money.

No Response to "Favorite Peter Olinto Quotes"

Leave A Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...